Bankruptcy Auction of Sacramento Restaurant "The Broiler Steakhouse"
A proxy bid would make it more difficult for others to outbid you.
A proxy bid is the highest amount you are willing to pay for an auction item.
In response to other bids, the auction system will automatically increase your bid in the smallest increment possible (up to your proxy bid amount) in order to maintain your lead position.
To get a proxy bid you simply enter the maximum amount you are willing to pay into the bid form just as you would any other bid. If your bid is more than one bidding increment above the current high bid you will get a proxy bid unless another bidder has a proxy bid in place that is higher than the amount you enter.
At the end of the auction, the winning bidder pays only the lowest winning bid possible. That means that you can win an auction item at a price less than your proxy bid amount.
Your proxy bid amount is kept confidential from other bidders.
You can lower or delete a proxy bid by entering a lower amount.
Note: After watching hundreds of auctions and talking to thousands of bidders, we think using proxy bids in your bidding strategy works best for most people. It eliminates some of the pressure and reduces the risk of "sniping", where other bidders slip in slightly higher bids in the last seconds of bidding.
You now have a proxy bid.
You can raise or lower your proxy bid at any time by entering a new amount.
If you wish to remove your proxy bid you can do so by entering an amount equal to the current bid into the bid form.
You can adjust this proxy bid by using the form above.
If you want to remove your proxy bid click here.
You can enter the minimum bid of %s or a greater amount.
If you bid more than the minimum bid you will get a proxy bid that the system will use to bid for you against other bidders, up to the amount you enter. So if you enter a bid of more than %s for this item, the system will place bids on your behalf in response to bids from other users until someone bids more than your high bid.
Important Note: In compliance with the State of California Alcoholic Beverage Control Laws, the buyer of this lot must provide West Auctions with proof of ownership of liquor license. A bid submitted by a potential Buyer is an agreement to our Terms. This property is being sold under the rules and regulations authorized and enforceable by the US Bankruptcy Court.
(393) Bottles of Wine Including:
- (11) Liberty School Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
- (9) Sterling Vineyards Merlot 2010
- (9) Blackstone California Merlot 2010
- (8) Matanzas Creek Winery Bennett Valley Sonoma County Merlot 2007
- (5) Chateau St. Jean Cinq CePages Sonoma County 2009
- (1) Murphy-Goode California Merlot 2010
- (9) Clos du Bois North Coast Merlot 2010
- (4) Beringer Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
- (7) Vina Calina Valley Central Chile Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
- (8) Murrieta's Well The Spur Red Wine
- 31% Petite Sirah
- 27% Cabernet Sauvignon
- 29% Petite Verdot
- 5% Cabernet Franc
- 8% Malbec
- (9) Hess Select North Coast Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
- (6) Atalon Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
- (8) Arrowood Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon 2008
- (16) Clous Du Bois North Coast Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
- (3) Ferrari-Carano Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
- (4) Cupcake Central Coast Pinot Noir 2011
- (2) Atalon Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2009
- (1) Husch LaRibera Mendocino Sauvignon Blanc 2011
- (5) Freemark Abbey Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2009
- (5) Rutherford Beaulieu Vineyard Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2009
- (11) Artemis Stag's Leap Wine Cellars Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
- (3) Clos du Bois Marlstone Alexander Valley Red Wine 2008
- 15% Merlot
- 5% Malbec
- 4% Petite Verdot
- (5) Stonestreet Alexander Mountain Estates Fifth Ridge 2006
- 54% Merlot
- 46% Cabernet Sauvignon
- (6) Rodney Strong Sonoma County Zinfandel 2010
- (7) St. Amant Old Vine Zinfandel Lodi 2011
- (5) Sierra Vista Eldorado Zinfandel 2010
- (9) Charles Krug St. Helena-Napa Valley Zinfandel 2008
- (4) Murphy-Goode Sonoma County Liar's Dice Zinfandel 2009
- (9) Rodney Strong Estate Vineyards Knotty Vines Northern Sonoma Zinfandel 2011
- (5) Chateau St. Jean Sonoma Pinot Noir 2008
- (11) Robert Mondavi Private Selection California Pinot Noir 2011
- (6) Von Strasser Rudy Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
- (5) Ruffino Italia Chianti 2011
- (4) Murphy-Goode All In Alexander Valley Claret 2006
- (2) Perry Creek Altitude 2401 Barbera 2010
- (4) St. Amant The Road Less Traveled Tempranillo Amador County 2009
- (12) Francis Ford Coppola Diamond Collection Plum Label Petite Sirah 2011
- (5) Wente Vineyards Riva Ranch Arroyo Seco Monterey Chardonnay 2011
- (4) 14 Hands Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2011
- (4) Concannon Selected Vineyards Central Coast Petite Sirah 2010
- (10) Ravenswood Zen of Zin Old Vine Zinfandel 2010
- (9) Francis Ford Coppola Diamond Collection Black Label Claret Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
- (4) Franciscan Estates Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
- (4) Trivento Reserve Malbec Argentino Mendoza 2011
- (4) 14 Hands Colombia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
- (1) Cupcake Central Coast Chardonnay 2012
- (11) Rodney Strong Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
- (9) Cupcake Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2012
- (13) Rodney Strong Estate Vineyards Northern Sonoma Charlotte's Home Sauvignon Blanc 2012
- (8) Sartori Di Verona Delle Venezie Pinot Grigio
- (13) Perry Creek Altitude 2401 Le Seducteur Viognier El Dorado 2011
- (7) Ferrari-Carano Sonoma County Chardonnay 2011
- (2) La Crema Monterey Pinot Grigio 2012
- (3) Beringer White Zinfandel
- (4) Toasted Head Barrel Aged California Chardonnay 2011
- (6) Beringer Knights Valley Alluvium Blanc White Wine 2007
- (5) Clos Du Bois Sonoma Reserve Russian River Valley Chardonnay 2011
- (2) Taylor Country Cellars Red
- (5) Gloria Ferrer Sonoma Brut Private Cuvee
- (6) Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut Methode Champenoise
- (10) Mumm Napa Brut Prestige
- (1) e'Toile Rose Domaine Chandon Sparkling Wine
- (3) Greyston Cellars California Chardonnay 2011
- (1) Ficklin Vineyard Old Vine Tinta Port Madera
- (1) Shenandoah Vineyards Amador County Black Muscat 2009
Bulk Lot: Contents of "The Broiler" Dining Room, Kitchen and Office
- Tables and chairs
- Approximately (60) chairs
- Approximately (15) tables
- Approximately (12) booth tables
- Hostess table
- Approximately (12) stools
- Wine glasses
- Water glasses
- Micos cash register ordering
- Thunderbird Mixer
- Model: ARM-02
- 3/4HP Electric motor
- Serial: 0210799
- Volts: 115
- Prep tables
- Dish washing tables (no dishwasher)
- Plates and dishware
- Prep station
- Wells Warmer
- Duke Steamer
- Model: E304M
- Serial: 08123199
- Prep table refrigerator
- Cres Cor Roast-N-Hold
- Montague Grizzly 10 burner stove/oven two door, gas
- California Cooking deep fryer
- Wolf Grill
- Montague Broiler
- Curtis ThermoPro Coffee Maker
- Douwe Egberts Ice Tea Maker
- Entire refrigerator 2 door
- Model: CR2
- Serial: 0904CONH82219
- True 3 Door refrigerator
- Model: 1-4454737
- True 1 Door refrigerator
- Model: 1-4472158
- Hobart meat slicer
- Prep table
- Prep beverage air refrigerator
- Butcher Boy band saw
- True 1 Door freezer
- Model: 1-3850111
- Filing cabinet
- Security system
Note: Liquor shown in photos is not being sold. A security deposit of $2,500.00 is required and is refundable after the landlord conducts a site visit and verifies that buyer has not damaged the premises during removal.
Note: The Brown walk-in refrigerator is considered real estate and is not included in this lot.
Bulk Lot: Contents of Gallagher's Irish Pub
- Tables, approximately (20)
- Chairs, approximately (75)
- Stools, approximately (9)
- Three door True refrigerator keg
- Holds (4) kegs
- Two-door True refrigerator
- Iberital Junior espresso machine
- Knowne cooler
- (2) Bar sinks
- Signs and mirrors
- Sylania Flat Screen TV 42"
- Olevia Flat Screen TV 42"
- Micros cash register
Notes: All items attached to building are Real Estate and are not included in this lot. Also, liquor shown in photos is not being sold. A security deposit of $2,500.00 is required and is refundable after the landlord conducts a site visit and verifies that buyer has not damaged the premises during removal.