Soft Close is in Effect for this Auction: If a bid is placed in the last 2 minute(s) the auction will automatically extend for an additional 2 minute(s)
Inspection: Available by appointment. Please contact us for an appointment.
Important Bid Notice: A $100.00 hold will be placed on your credit card when you place your first bid for this auction. If payment is defaulted on, the 15% relisting fee will be deducted from the credit card hold.
Payment Due: By 12:00 pm noon on Monday, March 6th.
Payment are NOT charged automatically. Buyers are fully responsible for paying their invoice. Buyers in default will be charged a 15% re-listing fee.
Buyer's Premium: There is a 13% Buyer's Premium in effect for this auction.
How to Pay Your Invoice: Credit cards online, cash/cashier's checks in our Woodland office (Monday-Friday), or wire/bank transfers. No personal/business checks. Payments are NOT accepted at pickup location.
Removal of Items:
- Available by appointment. Please contact us for an appointment.
All items remaining after this specified time are considered abandoned and forfeited, with no further rights by the Buyer.
If someone other than you is picking up your auction purchases, please CLICK HERE to fill out the authorization form so that we can release your items to your authorized agent.
All items are sold "as-is" and "where-is" with no warranties expressed or implied. All descriptions and information about airplane has been provided by the Seller and has not been verified by West Auctions. No claims of any kind shall be allowed after Item has been removed by the Buyer. Buyers in default will be charged a 15% re-listing fee based upon their high bid amount. There are no refunds or exchanges. Bidders should not participate in the auction if they cannot comply with the stated auction terms. Please bid accordingly
Tue, February 21 - Thu, February 23Auction #2 Complete Warehouse Liquidation of Modular Building Manufacturer
Tue, February 21 - Fri, February 24Surplus Auction of Grip, Lighting and Audio Gear with Box Trucks
Tue, February 21 - Thu, February 23Baby Ace Model G Airplane
Tue, February 28 - Thu, March 02Audio, Visual and Lighting from San Jose Studio
Tue, February 28 - Thu, March 02Court Ordered Auction of BeeBe Diversified, A Sacramento Contractor
Tue, March 07 - Thu, March 09Surplus Auction of Sign & Imprint Shop and Assorted Items
Tue, March 07 - Thu, March 09Twenty Percent (20%) Ownership Interest in Blue Lake Roundstock Company, LLC
Tue, March 07 - Thu, March 09Bankruptcy Auction of John Deere Tractor, Trailers and Motorcycles
Tue, March 14 - Thu, March 16Liquidation of Irrigation Product Manufacturing Facility
Tue, March 14 - Thu, March 16Surplus to Ongoing Operations: Pavers, Masonry Block, Retaining Wall and Garden Wall
Tue, March 14 - Thu, March 16
Baby Ace Model G Airplane
Bidding is not allowed on this item at the moment.
Baby Ace Model G Airplane
Description provided by the Seller.
Note: Bill of Sale will be mailed withing 2-4 weeks after auction.
- Model: G
- Serial: GK-2
- 15 min Taxi Test
- 30 min Flight Test
- 4 Take Off
- 4 Landing
- All Installation of new parts performed by Certified A&P Mechanic
- New: Wood Propeller
- New: CUB exhaust system
- New: Pitot Tube
- New: Spark Plugs
- New: Spark Plug Wires
- New: Cylinder Head Cooling Eyebrows
- New: CUB Lower cowling
- New: Tail Wheel Tow Hook Release with Cockpit Control
- New: Fuel Level Indicator
- New: CARB HEAT Cable
- New: 4 Point Seat Belt
- New: Seat Cover
- New: Aviation AN Nuts, Bolts, Washers, Cotter Pins
- New: Aviation Pre-Streatched Wing Rigging Cable
- New: Covering on Main Landing Gear
- New: Air Intake Filter
- New: Break Fluid
- Inspection Panels: Wings and Fuselage
- Lubrication: Cables & Pulleys
- All testing performed by Certified A&P Mechanic
- Total Hrs: 2.5
- Continental 65hp
- Passed: Continuous 2 hr Run Test (Required by FAA)
- Passed: Compression Test 74, 72, 72, 73
- Passed: Oil Integrity Test
- Passed: Magneto Test
- Passed: Oil Pump Test
- Passed: Oil Temp Test
- Passed: Spark Plug Test
- Passed: Spark Plug Wire Test
- Passed: CUB Exhaust System
- Buyers Own Inspection Before Flight
- 2 Main Tires
- Final Paint
- Foam or Tape on Control Stick
- FAA Registration Not Current
- Log Books from A&P Mechanic
- Crew:One, pilot
- Length:17 ft 11 in (5.46 m)
- Wingspan:26 ft 6 in (8.08 m)
- Height:6 ft 7 in
- Wing area:110 ft² (10.22 m²)
- Airfoil:Clark Y
- Empty weight: 600 lb (270 kg)
- Loaded weight: 950 lb (430 kg)
- Powerplant:1 × Continental 65 hp
- Maximum speed: 95 knots (110 mph, 176 km/h)
- Cruise speed:86.9 knots (100 mph, 161 km/h)
- Stall speed:16 knots (19 mph, 30 km/h)
- Service ceiling: 10,500 ft (3,200 m)
- Rate of climb:1,200 ft/min (370 m/min)